Digital marketing services for your small business
As a small business owner, you may be looking for a social media marketer who can translate your brand into creative content online in order to generate more leads. Or you may want someone to assist in the development and implementation of a digital advertising campaign, or someone who can use storytelling to bring your brand to life and increase awareness in order to drive traffic to your website and increase sales. But you may not want or need someone in-house full time, like many small or home-based businesses. Maybe you’re just getting started and have no idea where to begin. A digital marketing strategist can help you create long-term online content and help you produce results for your business.
“Yvonne helped triple our business in the first year. We couldn’t have done it without her knowledge and talent.”
Social Media Marketing Services
I can help you:
- Write content that will help your brand stand out in the marketplace
- Post content and ads on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn and study the analytics to discover what works best for your audience
- Research and find entertaining or information articles, stories, resources, pictures, videos, or other content that your audience would find interesting
- Write engaging headlines and creative content for email newsletters as well as manage and increase email subscribers
Who Do We Help?
Our business is structured around helping all kinds of businesses, whether you’re a restaurant, bridal store, bookshop, dentist, bakery, spa or whether you’re in automation or transportation, each marketing plan is specifically designed with your target audience and ideal clients in mind. Contact us below for a free consultation and see if we’re a good fit for you.
“Yvonne created the most engaging and informative enewsletters for us. Every month, business consistently increased as soon as it was sent out. We were so happy with the results!”
Why invest in social media?
- Billboard ad costs start at $10,000/month and go up from there.
- Newspaper ads are very flat and one-dimensional and have a very short lifespan of a few seconds and can start around $1,000 and go up significantly. Radio and TV ads are out of reach for most small businesses and also carry a short attention span.
- Social media is freely available everywhere, and according to a global survey completed in January 2021 by Hootsuite, 84.9% of the population are active social media users.
- In Canada, the average time spent daily on social media is 1 hour, 46 minutes. This clearly demonstrates that advertising content is being viewed longer than a billboard, print, TV or radio ad.
- This report went on to say that 81.5% of the global population searched online for a product or service to buy, 90.4% visited an online retail site or store and 76.8% purchased a product online. Clearly, social media has a place in digital marketing.
- DM (digital marketing) increases customer loyalty with frequent communication and engagement.
- DM alerts your customers to special sales, offers, new items just arrived, basically anything your business offer!
- DM targets the right audience for your product.
As a business owner, you may be looking for a social media marketer who can translate your brand into creative content online, driving more traffic